Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer time, and the living is Easy...

Hi Folks! Hope your summer is off to a great start. I know it is not "officially" summer quite yet, but let's face it. Summer Really officially starts once school is out and vacationing for millions begins. School is in session for me and no vacation in sight, but hopefully, I will feel the sand between my toes in August when the summer school session ends.

Beach baby from day one!

It has been way too long since I had my feet in the ocean and the sea breeze in my face. It has been part of my soul since I was very small, as you can see in the photo above. Right at home! For the next couple of months, the focus is on school, catering, my fur babies, and hopefully building the catering business. My friend, Josh, and I love working together on events, and we do a pretty amazing job! Please keep us in mind for any events, large or small, that you or your friends might have coming up!

International Cuisine Class!!! Wow. We are having the most fabulous time and creating some delicious and beautiful dishes. Who would have guessed that Ethiopian food could be so full of flavor and fun to eat! I have always loved eating with my fingers!
Injera - The bread, the spoon, and the fork

Injera covered with Delicious, Ethiopian Food!

We have also made Greek food, Indian food, and Thai dishes. Who would Not love this?

Spanakopita

Mulligatawny Soup

This is just a sampling of what I am doing with my summer so far! I am happy to share any of these recipes with any of you! Just post a comment and a request! I am planning on posting some soon, but for now, it is time for me and the menagerie to turn in! Happy Weekend to all of you! Thanks for checking in!




2 comments:

Illuminate said...

We met the other day at Marshall's. The food on your blog looks so good I almost took a bite of the computer. All the best, Daniel Goodman

Susan said...

Daniel, It was so nice meeting you at Marshall's. I enjoyed our conversation! So glad you liked the blog. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you will be back! Have a fabulous weekend!